DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I-Tec T1272

i-tec Electronics iStereo Compact T1272 Sound System for iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, and Digital Players

i-tec Electronics iStereo Compact T1272 Sound System for iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, and Digital Players

CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, i-tec Electronics iStereo Compact T1272 Sound System for iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, and Digital PlayersI-TecT1272,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,i-tec Electronics iStereo Compact T1272 Sound System for iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, and Digital PlayersI-TecT1272,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,i-tec Electronics iStereo Compact T1272 Sound System for iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, and Digital PlayersI-TecT1272 i-tec Electronics iStereo Compact T1272 Sound System for iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, and Digital PlayersI-TecT1272

i-tec Electronics iStereo Compact T1272 Sound System for iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, and Digital Players Overview

This compact, sleek iStereo is the ideal sound system for your home, office or to take on the road. Includes a 3.5mm audio cable (in-line) to connect your music device. Works with iPods, iPhones, most cell phones, MP3 players, digital players. USB cable is also included to power and connect from iStereo to PC or MAC (no drivers needed).

i-tec Electronics iStereo Compact T1272 Sound System for iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, and Digital Players Feature

• Storage pouch included
  • Requires 4 AAA batteries when USB power cable is not being used